PLEASE READ ALL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION.
Logo needs to incorporate the idea of taking flight and a sense of action – not already soaring but rather in the process of starting to fly or somewhat off the ground but not high in the air.
Want logo to convey someone coming out of oppression and into strength – emerging from something that wasn’t good into something good (the light). When people are abused, it impacts them emotionally for many years. We want to convey someone coming out of that oppression and into the life God desires for them, since that is what our program hopes to do. This sense of "taking flight" also applies to the abuser who gets help, who also needs to be free from that bad behavior and live a better life.
- We like the idea of a bird with presence and power, like an eagle (or modern interpretation of that bird) but are open to other ideas as well. Be creative!
- Needs to be more masculine and NOT feminine so logo appeals to men
- Having a cross (can be modern interpretation and it can be a minor part of the logo) somewhere in logo would be great as this is a Christian program
- Will ultimately need logo alone, and also with the words “Take Flight” – so please make it look good separately and together
- Prefer warmer colors and those associated with light, use of blue is fine too (feel free to deviate from this if you think your idea is better and share your reasoning)
- Needs to also look good as a black and white logo
- Logo needs to be transparent so it can be placed on different colored backgrounds
- We don’t want anything that looks like clip art – please be creative!
Thank you for contributing to this vital program. We appreciate your hard work.