We're not looking for an original logo design. What we want is a replica of the attached illustration titled "Castilla_Reference.jpg"
We want a designer to recreate the crest that appears in the illustration as a vector image (eps/ai) in full detail with a few modifications:
1. We just want the crest, no need for the background. Please note, you can see a man's forearm and hand in the image which, of course, is not to be included.
2. We want to swap the lions in the reference image with the lions from the other attached crest images titled "Castilla_Leon.jpg"/ "Castilla_Vector.svg"
3. Do not include the lamb hanging from the bottom of the crest, just substitute with the flower/chain pattern that borders the rest of the crest.
4. Our company name "SEGOVIA" should be added just below the crest, and the letters should be illustrated in the style of the chains that border the crest. It's important that the text does not look too uniform like a font, but have more of a hand-drawn look.
5. Replace the Fleur de-lis in the middle circle on the crest, with an "S" that looks like the one in the name Segovia from the attached photo titled "Segovia_S.JPG". We would also like to see a version with a crown (similar to the one which appears above the "Y" on the left of the same image) appearing above the "S" in the middle circle.
6. We'd like to have a Black and white version (with shading) and a Sepia colored version like the reference image.
While we are looking for a faithful reproduction of the original reference image, we are definitely open to variations/additions that you as a designer feel may improve upon the original design.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions. Thanks for your interest in our project, we look forward to your designs!