Community site for sewing, quilting, fabric, and yarn.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
1. One color (a teal with HEX #016367) with no gradients
2. Thick lines and No thin lines. The logo needs to print well and be readable at a small size and for an older audience. Think of the person whose phone is set at the largest font. That's our customer. In commenting on some of the initial designs, I've realized the font needs to be relatively heavy weight to print well on black and at a small size.
3. We want it to easily translate to white on a black t-shirt or black on a white t-shirt. So, it needs to work with dark and light backgrounds. This is important in terms of line thickness and spacing.
4. One line - We want the words and imagery to be on one line. Think of it as something that would fit printed on the arms of sunglasses.
5. What we're hoping to explore is the font (we want to use a mainstream, web-accessible font) and the logo used for the ampersand (see the attached image).
6. Larger /dramatically illustrated needle. The needle forming the cross-line in the ampersand should be slightly bigger than the surrounding characters.
7. Identifiable thread - We're looking for ideas on how to make the thread function as the ampersand's curves but also be identifiable as thread. Try google image search for "thread and needle" to get ideas that seem to work.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte