Human Resource Decisions International (HRDI), Inc.
We are a specialized, boutique talent management consulting firm located in South Florida but serving clients across the nation and Latin America.
We are a team of HR professionals and Industrial / Organizational Psychologists focused on helping our clients win in the changing world of work by designing and executing human capital solutions that align talent strategy with business strategy.
Capabilities span four broad categories in which HRDI has demonstrated expertise:
* Talent Assessment
* Leader Development and Executive Coaching
* Organizational Effectiveness (team building, succession planning, performance appraisal systems, competency models)
* Career Transition Coaching
The culture of our company is friendly but professional. We need to convey to our clients that we understand people but also the bottom line of a business.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Our clients are large- and mid-sized businesses from a wide range of industries. We sell to the head of HR, CFO or CEO, sometimes it is all of them.
We are looking for a logo represent our firm HRDI, Inc (which stands for Human Resource Decisions International). We would like the logo to incorporate the 4 letters: HRDI
Here are a few things to consider:
1. No Cartoons - we want it to be professional
2. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out.
3. We would like the design to convey a sharp corporate image combined with our focus on people (and people effectiveness).
4. We dontt yet have a chosen byline but it will something like: "Business and Talent. Aligned." "We Understand People." "People, Performance, Competitiveness." "Your Human Capital Architects"
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.
Feel free to experiment with colors but we like either beige, brown and burgundy or blue, red, and white
A business card design to accompany the branding will assist in making the decision
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte