We are a specialist recruitment and training company working mainly in the UK in the telecommunications industry. We work with a full spectrum of clients from the large multi-national mobile providers through to small technical specialist. We offer a full range of recruitment services and will also be offering a new range of training and support services to ensure the successful deployment of new staff.
We are rebranding our offering due to expanded services. The website at the current domain is a temporary place holder.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are a professional outfit targeting recruitment and training services at SME and large multinational firms. Are clients are usually senior executives in the HR departments of these firms.
We also aim to attract candidates for placement in jobs. We cover a wide spectrum of roles from junior retail sales thru to senior executives and technical IT roles.
The logo will be used on the company website and on all printed materials.
Note that the existing website is temporary while we rebrand.
We are looking for a new logo for the company. We want to allow the designers to be as creative as possible so the requirements are relatively free.
1. Display the name telstaff, Telstaff or TelStaff.
2. Look professional.
3. Have clean lines.
4. Work in monochrome but have at least a two colour version.
5. Have variations for both light and dark backgrounds.
6. The colours should be easy to change. The logo will be used in many different colour schemes.
1. ** removed **
2. Be text only but at least a graphic embellishment to the text is more likely to win.
3. Have a tagline 'Recruitment and Training' on the logo (but a small version without would be required).
4. Have a variation using gradients
5. The logo may portray the following key concepts; quality candidates, efficient service, personal service
IMPORTANT: Please do not get too focussed on the telecommunications element of the company. The logo does NOT have to be industry specific. A geometric design is as likely to be selected as an industry related design.
We do NOT want
1. Any cartoons, clipart or photographic images
2. Overly complex design
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte