1. The logo should have a main idea, towards which everything else in the design contributes (letters, colors, size, arrangement, etc.). In the case of BPM, one can think of several things, e.g.:
a) representing the building blocks of business (supporting structures, pillars, blocks, etc.);
b) improving the organizational performance (ladder, going up, flying high(er), check marks, key (to success), etc.);
c) fitting pieces together (diagrams, chainmail, honeycomb, flower petals, leaves, etc.);
d) different types of puzzles and brain-teasers (jigsaw puzzle, crossword puzzle, Rubik's cube, etc.);
e) and anything else you can think of when you hear the following buzz words:
- continuous improvement.
2. My personal preference goes towards these logo designs, which are clear and simple and use only letters to represent the overall idea/picture of the logo. Best explained by the logo of the energy drink Shark: http://shark-con.com/wp-content/upl…k-logo.jpg.
3. The logo should be catchy, sweet, interesting, and yet, have its own unique style. It can incorporate cartoon-like characters or items; it does not have to be super serious and business-like, e.g.:
4. Experiments with fonts and colors are more than welcome (just as long as they serve the main idea of the logo).
5. Please, submit your logos big enough and in good enough quality to be read on a 13" screen.
Many thanks in advance for all your time and efforts!