“Holistique.design” is a service design consultancy.
We make complexity easy to use. We believe all parts of a service must work together to form a whole. We transform incomplete into complete. When hired, we won't just bring answers - we will work with our clients to find the right question.
Service design is the practice of focusing on customer needs, and creating services, products or companies around those needs. At the same time, it is about presenting complex topics in a simple way. In this sense, I see it as similar to architecture – it takes many points of view into consideration, and builds an entire sophisticated, but easy-to-use system accordingly.
Some further notes:
- I would like to emphasize the pain of when something is missing, and how we will help make things whole.
- I am ideally looking for a solution that is flexible – like the sign language in the movie “Arrival” (see attachment).
- See a collage of some logos that caught my eye while researching (see attachment)
- I favor sans serif fonts, maybe even all lower case
- "holistique.design" is actually my URL. The ".design" part in the logo is optional, I leave it up to you to use "holistique" or "holistique.design".
- Anyone submitting a proposal involving puzzle pieces will be prosecuted :)