We are a badminton training academy and specialize in providing coaching for kids and adults.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Love the font and the way the logo is composed. The icon is on top and text is below. The worm is abstract yet obvious.
Love the font and the way the logo is composed. The icon is on top and text is below. The ninja is playful and fun
Love the font and the way the logo is composed. The icon is on top and text is below. The font is so really nice and I like the usage of two fonts to show different words.
Love the font and the way the logo is composed. The icon is on top and text is below. Love the icon
* Even though we are in the business of providing badminton coaching, I don't want the logo to be badminton specific. So please don't incorporate shuttles or racquets in the logo.
* "Level Up" denotes that whatever your current level is, you can one always do more and reach higher and we will help you get there.
* I love clean, sans-serif style typography, smooth fonts.
* I would love the logo to denote the "incremental" aspect of improving and becoming better in anything we do in life.
* I don't want to bias you, but when i say "Level Up", i visualize "steps", "ladders", “Olympic medals - bronze, silver, gold” etc. Anything that helps you reach higher and shows continuity.
* The logo should be simple and should look particularly good on t-shirts, shorts etc.
* Some good examples are "Nike", "Li Ning", "Adidas", "Lululemon".
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte