ABOUT ZAREEN'S:Zareen's is an uber-popular, Pakistani-Indian restaurant in the San Francisco Bay Area. It has two locations - one near Google Campus and the other near Stanford University. Both restaurants are rated 4.5 Stars on Yelp. Zareen;s made the Michelin Guide in 2016 and 2017. Since 2014 Zareen's has been a highly rated destination for foodies in the Bay Area with lines out of the door every week day during lunch and throughout the weekend.
Zareen's cuisine is made-from-scratch, cooked with natural ingredients and high quality meats. The food is based on authentic recipes from Karachi Pakistan. The menu features both traditional kababs and curries as well as modern twists on south asian street food (burgers, wraps and bun kababs).
The ambiance and spirit of Zareen's is unique. Walls are adorned with hanging books, quirky political cartoon, Pakistani Truck Art. Modern casual but with a "desi" soul.
Our slogan is "Made with Love and Integrity".
Our customers range from Millennial Foodies to older South Asian "purists". So we want a design with somewhat broad appeal.
Words that customers use to describe our restaurants: authentic, creative, upbeat, modern, bohemian, quirky.
Phrases that customers use to describe our food: home-made, intensely flavorful, soulful, not your typical indian restaurant food.
- We want a logo that captures our unique, playful, creative spirit : bohemian/modern meets authentic/traditional
- A word logo with an accompanying symbol (see Blue Bottle and Dishoom Restaurant logos below) would be ideal. The word and the symbol may be used separately by themselves or together as a unit.
- No cliches with a Chili Pepper graphic please.
- No traditional or ornate fonts/images. We would rather err on the side of modern (Calibri Light versus Times Roman).
- All CAPS for word logo preferred but not required.
- Quirky, designs welcome