Name: Venda da Poncha
Market: Street Food/Alcoholic Beverages
Location: Portugal (Lisbon Main city):
Product: Poncha, an alcoholic drink made with Rum, Honey, Oranges and Lemon.
• We are a Street Food company, working in Lisbon, Portugal.
• We are specialized in one and only product: Poncha. Poncha is an alcoholic drink traditional from Madeira Island. The drink contains Liquor, Honey, Orange and Lemon.
• “Venda” is the specialized store were poncha is made and sold.
• The traditional clothes from Madeira contain a variety of colors like you see in the photo.
Who are we?
We are a new, young, fresh and dynamic Street Food Company from Madeira Island (Portugal) to sell a traditional hand made alcoholic drink, from our Island, in Continental Portugal in cities like Lisboa, Porto and Algarve.
Our goal is to offer the best experience to our costumers, alongside a product with great quality.
Our Product - Poncha
Poncha is a hand made alcoholic drink, from Madeira Island and is made with RUM (from that Island,) Honey, Oranges and Lemons, and served in small cups.
Our name is “Venda da Poncha”, - “Venda” is the specialized store were poncha is made and sold in Madeira + Poncha is the name of our drink.
Our Street Food and some objects from Madeira
In our counter we have an awning made with a traditional fabric from the Island. The background of the fabric is red, with white, blue, green and yellow stripes (3). Other importante traditional materials from the Island are the boots (4) and the cap (5) that were used by man in the old days. A very important traditional object to make the Poncha is the “caralhinho” (6), a wooden tool used to mixed all the elements that contain the drink. All this things are represented by the photos bellow with the respective number.
In our logo we want our name Venda da Poncha. If you want, you can work with the letters, replacing some of them with the objects. But that’s justa an idea, it’s not mandatory. We want something young, fresh and funny logo to our brand.
Links from images / products:
(1) . http://frommadeiratomars.com/wp-con…a_x960.jpg
Taditional Clothes from Madeira: