I will consider paying out to multiple winners
- Will need t-shirts next after I get the logo done.
Open to all ideas some of my thoughts are
1. Entire Logo be an Olympic weightlifting plate with the business information( company name, website, number etc.) being in place of where the weight amount usually is
2. Be a zoomed in version of a barbell where the information like (website, address, company name etx. ) is written across the the barbell, it's zoomed in enough to show the knurling or texture of the barbell. You catch a glimpse of the weight plates on the barbell at the sides of the logo.
3. The logo looks like it is inside the end cap of a barbell
4. Open to all kinds of other ideas, I like a rugged metal look. Like when things look made of steel, or welded, - diamond plate etc.
Also open to a very simple look. In the attached Nike Weightlifting Pic I love the font used in the words weight lifting
I want the logo to look crisp, detailed & refined