My brand provides practical solutions for healthy transitions.
I call myself, Jodi Brown, CEO. Chef, Educator, Organizer.
I help make transitions to healthier lifestyles easier for people to achieve.
TANGIBLE PRODUCT OFFERINGS
• Practical solutions to incorporate more nutrient dense foods (nutrition) into your daily life.
• Permission to be human - to stumble, to fall, to pick yourself up and start all over again. All or nothing is a recipe for disaster. I hate disasters.
• Paradigm Shift - an educational process that changes the way we look at food from all or nothing to do the best you can every day.
• INTIAL Physical Products (there will be many more)
- I am launching with one physical product tied into eating healthier, easier.
- educational products– ebooks, videos, infographics, etc.
I will want my logo on everything.
BRAND ATTRIBUTES = Practical, simple,easy (start where you are), uncomplicated.
BRAND PERSONALITY = Bootstrapping/practical New England approach, sensible, no non-sense. Straightforward & practical speak with a slight "feminine" (classic beauty) design to soften the approach to women. Think Martha Stewart, Katherine Hepburn, Suzie Orman, Taylor Swift.
My goal is to get people STARTED on their transition to healthier living by oversimplifying to the point that it's hard NOT to make the change.
CAUTION: Two design elements to stay AWAY from.
1. The Hippie Movement. This product offering is about the elevation of food and evolution of our thought process around nutrition. It is NOT about going back to the 60s & 70s with raw nuts, tofu and flower children.
2. General cooking and food concepts. - Be cautious of looking like a food or recipe product offering. My product is more about the transition PROCESS. I do NOT want to confuse my audience or compete with 100,000 facebook pages and websites focused on healthy foods and recipes.
Jodi Brown(the brand) is focused on a practical process to change the way you eat and live and LESS on being a chef and providing recipes.
These 3 phrases best describe the product and brand.
1. PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS - in order to achieve a successful transition, it has to be practical which means to "fit into my personal life and current situation."
2. CRISP, CLEAN & FRESH - Reflects more nutrient-dense green nutrition, the opposite of processed foods.
3. SIMPLE & EASY - Just like the process and approach all design elements need to be simple, clean and straightforward and reflective of the product offering, brand and approach.
My target audience is women, 45-55, working women with grown kids, maybe a new grandma, educated, hardworking her whole life and looking for someone to FINALLY make this next stage of her life easier for HER. Because of her age she is getting the "wellness wake up call" and doesn't know where to start sifting through all the information out there to just get started.
Keep in mind that Mom may be buying my goods not only for herself, but for her daughter who is a new Mom.
This is basically the health and wellness industry but that was NOT a choice in the below section of "Select your Industry" so I left it blank.