What we do:
- We are building a real-time online tutoring platform with global ambitions catered to university level students.
- Students can submit an academic problem they are currently concerned with and ask us to find appropriate high-quality tutors who have the time and the capabilities to help.
- Once a match is originated we will bring the two parties together in a virtual study room equipped with video-livestream, audio-livestream, a joint collaboration screen, instant messaging and enhanced editor features.
- We solve the problem of finding high-quality tutors for your university subjects instantly, right when you need them the most.
- We aim to become a reliable partner for students no matter what their ambition is: Not only do we serve students who have trouble passing a certain exam, we also target the higher end of students who aim for an A instead of B+.
- We offer a very attractive opportunity for smart and diligent students to become tutors and earn some extra cash by offering tutoring services to their peers. They have the benefits of earning money at any time, in whatever subject they are good at, at whatever rate that they set, in the convenience of their home.
- We are a team of finance and information technology graduates with a couple of years of work experience in the financial industry. We have now opted out and are entirely focussed on building this product that solves a substantial societal problem.
CORE VALUES of StudyTiger:
- We are FUN but more importantly we want to be taken SERIOUSLY and TRUSTWORTHY.
- We have chosen this rather playful name of "StudyTiger" for our project. The intention was to have a real attention grabber that is easily remembered and unambiguous in pronunciation and spelling.
- Yet we want to be taken seriously solving an important problem for students. There will be financial transactions and payments happening on the platform. People must consider the brand to be trustworthy willing to put down sensitive information like payment details.
- Our target group is between 21 and 35 years in age and is rather well educated.
- The way we charge students is absolutely FAIR and completely TRANSPARENT. It is an easy to understand product.
Some DOs And DONTs:
- We DO NOT want any kind of abstract logo. Instead we prefer clear and a limited amount of lines.
- We want the logo to contain exactly 2 colors.
a) The main colour is turquoise (#1abc9c). b) The accent color is rust (#bf4212). The logo has to look great on a suicide (#232526) color background.
- Font: Please use RALEWAY regular or semi-bold.
- We want to see both, one colored and one black/white version of the logo.
- We are looking for a plain 2-dimensional logo, so please no 3D effects.
- If you use gradiants they must be very subtle.
- Obviously we are thinking about making the tiger a central element of the logo. Whether it will be the entire tiger, its head only or some other element of it is open to discussion and up to your creativity.
- Just abstain from something like Kellogg's Tony the Tiger (that's absolutely not what we want and is rather catered to children)
- Also please abstain from classical student utilities such as a) pencil b) book c) graduation hat/square academic hat. There are too many actors in that market using these items. Just can't see them anymore.
- Please put in your best effort to come up with a really creative idea that adds the necessary professionalism to the rather playful brand name of "StudyTiger". Its important to link our logo to our value proposition which is to help students to become more successful in their studies and build better careers.