We need two similarly styled logos for software programs we are using internally.
• Logo 1: Title of Software/Process: DUPIPOP (Dupixent Pipeline in a Product Program) for the logo, use “DUPIPOP”, “Dupipop”, “DuPiPoP” or “dupipop”
• Words associated with the theme of the logo include: aspiration, global, options, decision, strategic, optimize, expand, grow
• Logo 2: Title of Software/Process: MADRID (Market Access Database, Repository of Information, and Dashboard) (Logo should only include “MADRID”, “Madrid” or “madrid”)
o The logo should have a global connected technology theme
Both logos should
• Dimensions 300px by 52px. Make sure that your logo still looks clear when scaled down 50% (150px by 26px).
• If your logo includes text, consider making the text larger and placing it beside the logo as opposed to above or below.
• Design should be compatible with the “Product Color Palette” and “Product Logo” in the attached file. Designs that use the “Company Color Palette” will also be considered