**** Please read the attached document for image inspiration - we've taken the time to include a whole array of images and logos, and provide feedback on them, to give you a sense of what we think would work well. Hoping this inspires your work!! ****
Tone of voice
- Fun – we are a FUN business which helps customers enjoy even more fun in the sun, so we definitely want out emblem to convey happiness!
- Playful – our Sun Angels are very engaging in approaching customers. (think Virgin Airlines air stewardesses – a delicate balance of flirty yet very professional and customer service driven)
- Energetic - our customers are active, outdoorsy people and we want to help them have as much fun as possible by protecting them from the sun!
- Sunny and bright – after all, we are the SUN ANGELS!
- Flirty – see above re: Virgin.
- Predominantly women, however the brand cannot turn away male clientele. We also cater to families.
- All ages, however our sweet spot is approx 20 yrs – 40 yrs given our locations are the beach, outdoor sporting events, music festivals, etc …
Please consider the following themes / imagery when designing our emblem:
- Sun – bright yellows, a gold disco ball representing a sun … this is a key image to incporate.
- Angels – the logo should incorporate angel imagery, but shouldn’t be religious in any way. Using angel wings or halos is probably the best way to use this visual cue.
- Mist / clouds – we apply sunscreen using special spray machines, so imagery of clouds or misting liquid would be a great visual cue.
What are we looking for?
- Something simple and fun
- A logo which conveys what we do: spray sunscreen on customers to help them enjoy the sun. We don’t want them to look at the logo and wonder what it is we do …