We are The AnyLogic Company, and we develop anyLOGISTIX, or ALX, a new software for supply chains and logistics design, analysis, and optimization. Its users will be manufacturing, wholesale, and retail companies around the world, as well as big consulting companies that will use it to optimize their clients’ supply chains. Consequently, our target audience is supply chain analysts who work in these companies. They are mostly male, 25-45 years old, and live in different countries.
There are plenty of software tools of similar purpose on the market, but anyLOGISTIX is the leader in terms of innovative technology that it uses. Our slogan is: “Multimethod supply chain optimization”. ALX is unique for using this multimethod technology, which combines both analytical and simulation-based optimization techniques. Multimethod technology is what makes ALX unique.
• The logo should reflect that ALX uses the best software technology.
• The logo should have elements connected to the topic of supply chains and logistics. You can use the following visuals:
- Transport: trucks, trains, ships (but no containers). You can use airplanes as well, but only together with other transportation modes, or it doesn’t make sense.
- Directions (like arrows).
- Roads, roots, motorways.
- Globe, maps.
- Manufacturing sites, warehouses, retail shops (it only makes sense to use them all together).
- A network of connected nodes (a supply chain network)
• It should not necessarily contain pictures of these items, it can be an abstract logo with a reference to the logistics/supply chain topic.
• We want the logo to look modern.
• We will also use the logo in the small taskbar software icon. This means the logo should:
- Either be simple and not contain small elements in order to look nice in the taskbar
- Or it should have two versions: a full one and a simplified one (without much detail) for the taskbar.
- Or, it can consist of an image and a writing, so that the image could be used in the taskbar icon separately from the writing.
Name and letter case:
The logo can have two variants for the short and the full product names (“ALX” and “anyLOGISTIX”) or only one of them.
The name of our company and the primary software we develop is AnyLogic. AnyLogic software is not connected to anyLOGISTIX. First, we spelled the product name as “AnyLogistiX”, but it looked like “AnyLogic X”, that’s why we chose not to use it. Right now we prefer to spell the software name as anyLOGISTIX, but you can play with different letter case variants if you prefer.