Switch2Bill provides an Open Source, VoIP Billing, CRM and management Software.
The website, on which we will use the logo, will be similar to : http://openatrium.com/ & http://cappuccino.org/
it will explain the product, how to get started and where to download it.
We’re looking for someone who’s creative, has got good design skills and has worked with creating professional logos before.
1. The logo needs to come across professional and display the text Switch2Bill, note the capital S and B
2. The logo will be used for the website mainly, but also in letterheads and in email signatures, so if you can display how the logo will look like in black on a white background as well that would be great.
3. The typeface should be clear. We want something that stands out and is easy to read, so please leave out calligraphy font, something that has a new web 2. 0 look should be good.
4. The logo should represent and invoke some of the following feelings: authority, trust, respect, wisdom, passion, strength, energy, friendly and welcoming.
5. We want you to include some kind of image/icon into the logo, could be a character, an animal, an abstract icons, or anything else you may feel will suit well with the name Switch2Bill.
We might consider strong animal or object to represent our project. No eagles or lions please
some ideas : Dolphins, Stingray, Buffalo / Bison
6. Not looking for big dragons or used clip art, needs to be unique, modern and creative.
7. We need an icon that identify the brand without seeing Switch2Bill written.
8. Please don't use the "switch" object as logo, this doesn't identify what we do or what our company is...
9. No need of visit cards, we only want a logo.
Thanks and look forward to seeing your logo.