I do have a website where the logo is intended to be used:
The page is currently slightly beyond a rough draft and it is possible final product will have a slightly different graphic layout, but overall functionality is almost about where it should be. It is currently being developed and traffic should be kept out, therefor the password.
The logo will be displayed in the first section of the first page and also as a mini that is fixed top left. I think it will not be displayed top left on viewports width < 768px, instead it will be showed in the mobile menu.
The logo is for now symbolized with a white circle, (not saying it should look like that or have that form, anything goes..)
I think a good thought would be the logo painted on one my kayaks, and then you picture the kayak on the water in jungle, the logo should fit right into that environment.
There is plenty of pictures on the site to look at for a better idea of what our concept is all about. Texts about what we do are not proofread so my apologize for the mess.
DON'T! Use the Thailand flag in the logo, or anything else specifically related to this country.
DON'T! Take inspiration from Bear Grylls or any another of those shows that lack contact with reality.
I would like to clarify some things:
- We are in the Jungle, not on the ocean, not in a temperate forest.
- We fish for: Giant Snakehead / Toman / ปลาชะโด / Channa micropeltes. Which means fish included in the logo actually has to be of this species.
- The kayak we use is a full length fishing kayak, Moken 14 from FeelFree Kayak, please view images on website or visit http://feelfreeus.com/kayaks/fishin…/moken-14/ to get a better understanding on how it looks like.
- We are NOT fly-fishing, no more fly-fishing rods. We are using bait casting rods and spinning rods.
- Abstract logotype was removed, an abstract logo has to still reflect what we are doing, essentially meaning not abstract, but semi-abstract. There should be no confusion about what we do when looking at the logo.
- Our website is a tech development and not a design, we rather tweak the website to fit an awesome logo than having the logo fitting the website.
- Lures, In case someone is interested in what lures we use, https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E0%…74?fref=ts
This types of wooden home-made Thai "frogs" is the main lure and it symbolize in a way this type of fishing.