3. Who are our E-commerce competitors?
- The Iconic
- Nasty gal
- Black Swallow
- Beginning Boutique
Of the above i like Nastygal, Missguided and Showpo's font logo the most - they all offer something different and their image icon on the browser tab is also unique (I'm happy with a symbol or letter logo).
I don't like Beginning Boutique's font logo as it has that' cute feel that i am not after. ASOS The Iconic and Lucky in the Sky also feels quite boring.
Ultimately, the design should be more cool and edgy as opposed to cute
- I'm looking for a an edgy font (avoid curvy or soft fonts)
- i like 'Nastygal's' font - it doesn't follow the common fonts other brands have
4. Where the logo will be placed
- Packaging -
5. Preferred colours to play with
I like the edgy black and white feel, but i also like a feminine addition with pink/purple
What to avoid:
1. Anything girly, sweet, glamorous
2. Avoid the cliche work ties and gender symbols
3. Avoid going over the top
4. It should not look like it is for kids
What I want to achieve in a logo:
1. Simple, strong, bold and edgy
2. Modern and trendy
other than that, have fun designing!