We are a network of 16 large medical centers across the US, all of whom are committed to improving healthcare by continuously evaluating our ability to improve patient outcomes, and using this information to reinvent clinical care so that care is better, safer, and less costly.
Our vision is to become the leading source of information about best practices in the care of hospitalized patients, and for how to implement these best practices fully.
At the center of these ideas is the role of hospitalists, a new physician specialty whose focus is on care of general medical patients, and for being leaders in their hospital's efforts to improve care across all settings.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Physicians and researchers within our network: The logo will be posted on our (under development) webpage, which will include a portal for collaborative members to input data, gain information about new initiatives, and/or connect with others (via our wiki).
We also target Physicians, Patients, Benefactors from outside our group in order to engage them in our work, and potentially pique interest in funding our mission.
This logo will appear on our HOMERUN webpage (under construction), and will likely also be part of powerpoint slide decks or informational materials (paper).
Listed below are a few themes/keywords thought to represent HOMERUN's goals, provided by HOMERUN members and collaborators
• Collaborative, combining research and quality improvement
• Innovative, utilizing cutting edge technology
• Relevant, informing the nation’s health care and policy
• Advancing Hospital Medicine Through
o Implementation Science.
• Generation and Translation of Knowledge in Hospital Medicine
• Highly Visible
• Metrics that Matter
• Effective Practice
• Risk Adjusted
• Compelling – connected; strength in numbers; on the front lines;
• Inspiring – aspiration to influence change nationwide
• Commitment to combine best and complimenting elements of private, academic and community hospital groups
-- Other key concepts:
We would welcome logos which swap 'research' for 'reengineering' , or link them in some way.
We also would like to emphasize the importance of spreading knowledge (translating knowledge) to maximize public health benefit.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte