Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
We don't just sell you a ukulele, we help you learn to play it too.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach?
Musicians, singers, students, old folks who want to get involved in ukulele as a hobby. A big portion of our customers are people buying gifts for the loved ones - commonly their kids or grandkids.
What industry do you think your business is most related to? Entertainment & The Arts
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Blue( this should be the most abundant color on the design). Add a couple more colors, but we don’t mind what you choose.
1. We want to have a caricature included in the design with the photo attached as reference. Does not need to look like me, thats just a reference. You can put emphasis on the hat to project a very laid back lifestyle. Much better if you can include the ukulele itself on the design ( for example: a caricature holding the Ukulele).
2. We want to capture the ukulele lifestyle which is relaxed and laid back.
3. We want the color blue to be abundant on the design
4. We want UkuleleMate to reflect the Australian way of life.
5. We want to give a complete ukulele experience to our target market by providing a complete package that includes all the extra items needed to learn to play the ukulele. With that said, the design should project an image of being friendly and helpful.
Our audience is very wide. Around half of the sales are for gifts. The other half are for people buying a ukulele for themselves. The age range is huge, but we tend to be getting more older folks of late. They take up the uke as a hobby, join a group and they love it. Its a really fun industry. The split of visitors to the website is around 60/40 female. Ages range from 16-80 with no real useful data on the most common age.
You can check my current website at http://www.ukulelemate.com.au