Doyon Utilities is a privately held company that provides utility services for three military bases in Alaska. Through a long-term military privatization contract with the U.S. Army, Doyon Utilities provides support for the operations and maintenance of central heat and power, electrical and natural gas distribution, water distribution and treatment, and wastewater collection and treatment at Fort Wainwright, Fort Richardson, and Fort Greely, Alaska.
Doyon Utilities is joint venture between Doyon Properties (a subsidiary of Doyon, Limited, the Alaska Native Regional Corporation for Interior Alaska) and Fairbanks Sewer and Water.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
The logo should take the current logo as a starting point, using similar colors and elements (Doyon Utilities text and river motif), but should update the look of the current logo to achieve the following goals:
• The logo should be clean, modern, and professional.
• The logo should be original. Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo, or copy from other sites.
• The updated logo does not have to hew too closely to the current logo, but it should look somewhat recognizable to a person familiar with the existing logo (which appears on buildings, clothing, etc.).
• The logo should incorporate the letters LLC after the Company name.
• The logo should be usable on light backgrounds for company shirts, letterhead, and building signage.
• The logo (or a version of it) should also be usable on a darker web page background. (The Doyon Utilities website is being redesigned, so the designer may consider the content but should disregard the design of the current website when thinking about the logo design.)
• An accompanying favicon would be greatly appreciated.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte