We're looking for a clever, minimal, elegant logo - a conceptual mark next to title lettering - that works in as few tones and with as few lines as possible. "Say more with less" is our mission for this logo.
We love marks that have combined concepts. Please avoid being super-obvious or campy. Some concepts we see being combined well include:
- Skyscraper / Skyline
While we believe "urban" and "west" are better represented through simple, elegant images, you may use the initials U and W if the design warrants. Lastly, we'd like a mark that can stand alone (without the title) in special cases.
Logos we like:
(FarmMinder and Elefont are our favorites)
- Yes: clean, modern, sans-serif or lightly sans-serif
- No: scripts, gradients, embossing
- All caps or all lowercase
Qualities to portray:
- Seasoned, innovative, principled, lean, versatile
- Not for customers; for investors
- Don't highlight anything foreclosure-related in logo