I have two different "brands" that I am now merging into one. CompughterRatings.com was the original website. The name is not marketable, though, so I want to re-brand it. I created a mobile app for iPhone called "Versus Sports Simulator" and I plan to re-brand my website from Compughter Ratings to Versus Sports Simulator.
I need a logo which is flexible enough to be used as an app icon, a website icon, on T-shirts, invoices, etc.
Here are some useful links. If you haven't downloaded the free app, you should!
Original website that is being rebranded: http://www.compughterratings.com/FBS/rankings
Versus Sports Simulator for iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ver…d658521240
Versus Sports Simulator website (currently just a marketing site which will be replaced with something that looks more like compughterratings.com): http://www.versussportssimulator.com
So far, the only sort of logo I have is the "VS" logo that I use for my iPhone app (see picture in this brief). It is rather plain and the shape of it looks like just a mobile app logo which isn't really usable as a general brand logo.
Some things to consider when coming up with a design submission:
1. The website and app are for American sports
2. The product is based on math, so how might a math symbol be subtly worked into the design?
3. The logo needs to be usable as an app icon, too. The app icon needs to have a blue background like the existing one.
4. I will need the final logo in .PSD format so that I can edit it, as needed, to make it versatile enough to work on app icon, t-shirt, and letterhead
5. Please use the color scheme taken from my website or mobile app