how P.U.R.E mindsparks launch your life and business.
Re: elevator pitch - what do you do?
I give people P.U.R.E mindsparks to transform and transcend their mindset. By transforming their mindset, they understand their strengths, realise their potential and gain their own unique wisdom through experiential learning. I give them the theory for their head, consult with them on their 'why' for their heart, and coach them on the HOW through activities and practice.
My focus is on small to medium sized enterprises with over $1m profits. However I only want to work with businesses that have common values and are out there to make the world a better place. By helping them with their business strategy, I help them with their mission to help humanity. By helping them with their mission I get to help them help people like you. I'm out there to change the world. My encouragement to you is what will you do to make a difference?
Re: cool story bro, how do you do this?
I invented the P.U.R.E (Practice, Understanding, Realisations, Experience) framework. You need to Practice your understanding (head) and realisations (heart). Through these experiences you grow and learn and launch yourself and your business.
My natural genius is this.
1. I have a treasure chest full of gold nuggets accumulated over 30 years. My partner, Linda has special powers that amplify these nuggets.
2. What happens is I first understand you as a person and the goals and challenges you have. From there I dig into my treasure chest and find the most appropriate gold nuggets. Anyone can do this.
3. What's special about me is I string together seemingly unrelated gold nuggets that other people would not. I then present this to you through logic (understanding), feeling (realisations) and through a customised activity (experience) so you can put this natural genius that you already have inside you to work.
4. I coach you on the 'how to' so even when I am gone you can keep improving and transcending over and over again to achieve your goals.
Re: logo principles
I would like the logo and design to reflect my personal values, missions, and interests. People hire people - not companies.
My personal purpose is to be: healthy, happy, and help humankind.
You can check me out on Facebook to find more information. In short, I like self development (meditation, reading books), martial arts (Wing Chun and Tai Chi) and the love of my life (Linda).
Re: Logo must haves
1. I would like some form of logo that I can use standalone. This should reflect the person I am. You can replace one or more of the letters in my name. You can put it on the side. I'm open to your creativity.
2. The feeling I would like to invoke when someone sees my logo is: transcend, launch, P.U.R.E mindsparks. This person can change my life. WOW! I want his help. He adds value.
Business Consulting ($1m+ small to medium enterprises), Mindful Risk Contracting ($1b+ corporations) and Life Coaching services (individuals in transition).
Short 2m video uploading onto Youtube https://youtu.be/gC146SK78sU
Re: target audience
1. Are you a $1m+ business that is interested in launching your business growth?
2. Would you like to Experience a mindset shift to spark your mind to provide significant value and quality service?
3. Are you ready to invest 3hrs of time in one day or over 4 weeks for mindsparks that will give you guaranteed results?