Who We Are:
• Most wines under $25
• Vino Hound only carries wines we’ve tasted and recommend, and which represent a value greater than their purchase price.
• Our deals are delivered via email, FB and Twitter as they come in.
• Quantities are often small and sell-out quickly.
• Wines are available for pickup in our supremely convenient retail location during regular store hours, or any time by appointment. Delivery is available in special circumstances.
• A small, constantly-changing inventory of wine is available for walk-in purchase at our store.
Vino Hound pack members are educated and media-savvy. They enjoy wine as a daily part of life. Sure, they may splurge on a pricey bottle for a special occasion. But day in and day out, they want tasty and interesting wines - to unwind with on Tuesday after a long day at work, to sip while they cook dinner, to pour for friends and family - that don’t break the bank. They derive great pleasure in discovering and sharing exceptional wines that are an equally exceptional value.
Whether you are looking for new iterations of the varietals you know you love, just finding your taste, or simply excited about trying new wines, Vino Hound offers an inexpensive and convenient way to experiment.
The Vino Hound brand is young, savvy and irreverent. No stuffy wine snobbery or overblown hyperbole. Just great deals on great grape juice, delivered with honest enthusiasm and a dash of humor.
Sniffing out Atlanta’s best wine values.
Primary: Burnt Orange and Deep Gray
Accent: White and Black
Font: a modern, clean, san serif is preferred.
Would like to see iterations with and without the tagline incorporated.
The idea of “dog” or “hound” should be incorporated into the logo. But this should not be construed as cute and cartoony – rather, modern and graphic is preferred. We are often drawn to strong line art or silhouette. Admired logos culled from the internet are posted below; our favorites among these selections are the porkscrew and poop logos.
Logo will be used on (including but not limited to):
Exterior and interior store signage, vehicle wraps, stationary, wine bags, t-shirts, social media sites and websites, print and online advertising, print collateral including tasting notes and promotional flyers, promotional items including corkscrews and wine stoppers, festival tents and table covers, POS material and more.
File format delivery: PSD and Vector art files