We'd like the logo to be bright, vivid and creative. There was another contest for a different company involving a fish, and we quite liked a lot of the designs - most of them are irrelevant to us directly as the designs involve flames, but the brightness and the spirit of the logos was very similar to what we'd like to achieve. We've attached a screenshot of the contest page to provide some reference to get the general idea.
That said, please be encouraged to be creative and feel free to design something completely different - these are only guides, and we will provide feedback throughout the contest.
The winning logo will need to:
- Include a fish
- Be VIVID and eye-catching - this may mean a single color or multiple colors (no restriction), but either way it needs to pop on a neutral background.
- Be Clean and Creative
- Work on white, black, and grey backgrounds, or provide variant versions that do.
- Be able to stand alone as a logo with no text, but also come in a version including the name Trip Fish, another including the URL TripFish.com, and the winning logo will need to also supply a black and white version of each
The winning logo will NOT:
- Be too busy, look childlike, look like the religious symbol, or like Clip Art
- Include any imagery that might confuse the user into thinking the site is related to fishing trips (ie. No fishing poles, hooks, or dead fish)