The main logo should be integrated into "PriceTrump" instead of having a logo and separate text. We will also need a smaller logo that can be used as the favicon. You can play with the caps so pricetrump, PRICETRUMP etc are ok.
DO NOT WANT:
- Clipart and stock images = vomit.
- Black and white only.
- The orange, green, blue that is used on 90% of 99designs submissions.
- Ripoff logos. We will be trademarking this logo.
- Currency symbols, numbers, or anything that reminds you of telemarketers, insurance salespeople, health maintenance organisation (HMO) managers, lawyers, or automobile sales representatives.
Some ideas to help you get started:
- Clear, simple, and easily readable.
- Looks good on a white background, in greyscale, on TV, newsprint resolution, faxed, or printed on consumer printers.
- Honesty and integrity. Nurses were voted as a the most trustworthy people. We are in no way health related but we would like to have this level of trust shown in our logo.
- The nostalgia and feel of quality in a toy hand made by a master craftsman instead of the poor quality mass produced Chinese product.
- Nostalgia for a bygone era when personal connections meant something
- The comforting thud of a door closing on a Rolls Royce. "THUNK" not "SLAM rattle rattle rattle"
- Metal not plastic.
- Steampunk maybe if it can have that look without the complexity? Old but new?