Gifts that Matter
Small gifts make a big difference
Below are two logos we like and why we like them.. We also want to think out of the box and are excited to see other options and your ideas.
We would like a butterfly to be a part of the logo.
Lifesong (see attached logo)
What we like about the Lifesong logo:
- Joyful, but not childish
- Tag line is different font than Lifesong
- Two contrasting colors.
- Subtle flower that does not dominate the words but gives interest
- Leaves/flower feel uplifting.
Fairchance (see attached logo)
What we like about the fairchance logo:
- Joyful and light
- Two contrasting colors
- Tag line below tells more about the organization - BLACK
- Butterfly is hopeful
Other design thoughts:
- Tag line below should be black
- Words - Gifts that Matter all one color. Butterfly could be different colors
- No rainbow or multicolored logos often seen in child-focused charities
- Picture in logo that is not too dominating
- We do like italics but not a fancy script
- No “gift” graphics as we are not giving presents. It is financial assistance for those in need.
We welcome all your ideas and look forward to working with you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We can’t wait to see your designs!!!