Looking for a logo for a company that hosts team trivia events in bars, company parties, reunions and other occassions. The company is a subsidiary of Wild Inspire Inc.
Nombre de la empresa
Team Trivia for All Occassions.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
The Wild Trivia Tour is a company that hosts team trivia events. We have weekly leagues at the local bar but are also contracted to come in and entertain at conferences, company parties, school reunions, and even class review in schools.
The concept behind everything that we do is a TEAM COLLABORATION to come up with the answers. Our products and delivery methods are varied but all share the common theme of team work.
Our trivia events are geared to be fun, entertaining, inspiring and get people connecting and communicating. We often receive comments of how our trivia show helped to break the ice and melt down "cliques". We deliver live entertainment to groups of people playing as teams.
Our product is marketed on our website http://www.wildtriviatour.com to compel people to call us or book online. The website is a work in progress.
The winner will be contacted for another project in the very near future that will relate to the Wild Trivia Tour!
Lo que desea
- Vector art, preferrable Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop.
- something that is sleek, clean and professional
- I like the concept of using the bold and bright primary colors (red, blue, green and yellow) integrated in somehow.
- This logo will go on hats, t-shirts, banners, scoresheets, blogs, business cards, etc.
- It should be fun, yet show our clients that we are professional and care about quality.
- We will use the logo in our social media avatars, so perhaps something that is more square in layout than rectangular. Just a thought.
- We want to diffiferential ourselves apart from the World Trivia Tour (our other product).
- Logo should also look good in black and white, if printing in a school newsletter or something similar.
- Needs to include a visual element (an icon or design element) of some sort rather than just text.
- "cartoony" or cute.
- stay away from a "world" theme
- big bubbly or puffy fonts. or comic-sans-type fonts
- anything that looks too close to "clip art"
- Just text that promotes nothing but a website.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte