1) The concept is to host a private conference that brings together select NFL football players and a few extraordinarily successful entreprenuers (billionaires) for purposes of education and networking. I want to call it the BRIDGE Conference I (the Roman Numeral is consistent with how the Super Bowl uses roman numerals). The focus of the logo should be on the word BRIDGE
2) Bridge starts with "B" for Ballplayers;
3) Bridge ends with "E" which stands for entrepeneurs
4) In between the "B" and the "E", among other letters, is "DG" -- which are my initials. I am the individual responsible for connecting the Ballplayers and the Entrepreneurs and the host/idea behind the conference.
5) It will be held in NYC (there are alot of bridges)
6) My idea is to somehow use the letters of the word bridge and maybe make a silouhette of a bridge (and highlight (or use) different colors for my initials)
7) I would also use "x"'s and "o"s and arrows to connect the "B" and the "E", in a form that is similar to drawing a football play on a chalkboard. The goal is that they directly connect with one another after the conference.
8) I am open to creative ideas as to whether the above-described graphic design can sit atop a football field, or a dollar bill, or a NYC scene, or even a NYC Bridge illustration with a creative graphic design of the word bridge overlayed on top, or something like that.