Design a logo for the Winning Services brand.
// What is Winning Services?
Winning Services is a new brand for existing delivery, installations and warehousing business. We've been delivering to customers since 1960, and have provided installation and warehousing solutions to consumers and other retailers since 2003.
Winning Services operates a large number of warehouses and distribution centres around Australia with the large fleet of trucks, vans and other freight vehicles.
When designing a new logo, please keep in mind that these vehicles along with the delivery crews are the main customer-facing mediums. 95% of the time this logo will be seen, it will be on the truck or on the polo-shirt of a crew member.
// What we want this brand to represent?
We want to look completely different than any of our competition, who all lack personality and warmth. We want to create a brand that represents unrivalled, unparalleled care, which is proven by our outstanding NPS score of 76 (with the industry average of 12), as well as service awards and testimonials.
Please read more about NPS to get better understanding why this is important to us: http://www.medallia.com/net-promoter-score/
A brand that rescues customers and cares deeply about solving their problems. Brand which makes customers happy. A hero.
At the same time, brand which represents a premium (we’re not cheap, we know our amazing value), professional, efficient, 100% reliable, nation-scale business, backed up with the many years of experience and high-tech background. An absolute professionalism and concrete expertise.
Please find a balance between Warmth (primary) & Premiumness (secondary).
// What exactly needs to be done?
Design a standard set: Logo + ‘Winning Services’ + ‘Unrivaled care’ tagline underneath.
We’d also like to see an extended set, when you add ‘Delivery - Installation - Warehousing’ line underneath everything.
We really don’t want to limit your creativity or frame your ideas, so please treat these requirements more like a wishes or general guidelines. If you feel that you have a great idea which represents all that this brand is about as described above, but it breaks one or more of the below, we’ll be excited to see your suggestions!
- Solid, clean colors. Limit the use of gradients or an extra fine color combinations. Remember, we want this look good on the delivery truck, not on the art-poster;
- We like basic bold shapes more than tiny details or an extra-small elements
- We are looking for the logo which will look great on the business card and on the huge semi-trailer
- We are looking for the logo, which most of the time will be used in full color, but we want it to look good in 2-colors or even in a 1-color scheme (sometimes in negative as well).
- We like clean, solid looking fonts which are appealing to our business part of the brand for the Winning Services part and handwritten fonts for the tagline - we think it combine both our values (professionalism and care) nicely.
- We want to see a design in our Winning Group blue (CMYK 100 66 0 2 or Hex #005daa), because it is the signature color for our family of brands and will create a non-conscious link to our Group, but if you have a strong case for a colour scheme that brings requirements and associations across better in your view, please show us your design!
Logo styles we like: https://www.designspiration.net/cor…n/ws-logo/