We are three kitesurf girls, living in the Caribbean, starting an online business all about encouraging women to kitesurf.
KiteSirens will start out as a blog/website about kitesurfing/kiteboarding for women. Kitesurfing is the fastest growing water sport in the world, and we want to encourage more women to try it.
The target audience will be women, aged 25-45, beginners or intermediates in kitesurfing, or those with a general interest or curiosity about the sport. The tone of the blog will be adventurous yet educational with a tad of sarcasm/witty humour and a pinch of sex appeal. We want women to feel empowered when learning to kitesurf.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Otros requisitos relativos al color
- Aqua Blues/Turquoise, Indigo Blues/Purple, and Coral/Orange/Red.
- Three of the following colours to be as part of the logo, and use your creative inspiration.
- Our inspiration: Caribbean sunset.
• Orange: #FF9900
• Blue: #3333CC
• Turquoise: #00FFFF
• Purple: #6600CC
• For base colours, grey tones, charcoal, soft black, depending on what you think works best.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
- Think Edgy - we want a logo that is sharp and trendy, not soft and feminine.
- We like the idea of having text and symbol, where the symbol can be used independently of the words. It would be good if the symbol included the KS.
- Think long-term. Consider how this logo would look on clothing, promotional items and more. This logo is only the start.
- Water/wave/wind elements can be considered.
- Kite elements can be considered. Lines or Kite shape. If you are not familiar with the sport, please do some research.
- Sirens – what does that mean to us? female empowerment, mystical, strong, beautiful. We want these adjectives to be reflected in the design.
Some fonts for inspiration below. But take some leeway here to propose something that might better reflect what we are looking.