'You Tell Videos' produces cinematic videos of people TELLING STORIES about their personal, business or community life experiences.
Target Audience: All people wanting to tell their story - individuals, business people, community members, the elderly wishing to tell their life stories and people celebrating special occasions.
Vision statement: Providing ENJOYMENT and MEANING through cinematic storytelling.
Logo Requirements (please see my notes below)
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Entretenimiento y bellas artes
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
• Minimalist design (eg integrating one very simple graphic into the title)
• Minimal colors (preferred color = Blue, representing knowledge, trust, calmness and honesty)
• Aim for a ‘timeless’ design (simple design and plain font)
• Logo suitable to use with or without tagline
• Convey a ‘personal’ feel relevant to telling meaningful stories (ie personal, friendly, fun and with a sense of meaning and purpose)
• My business is about providing ENJOYMENT and MEANING through ‘cinematic storytelling’
WHAT TO DO… (any of the following)
1. Prototype logo design (see above).
My prototype logo design has been updated to inspire you with what I like at the moment. For example I have found what I think is an effective way to incorporate the triangular 'play symbol' into the rectangular shaped speech bubble which also represents a video screen. All integrated into the business name so it retains a fairly minimalist design. Please take a very critical look at it’s graphic design and see what you can do to fine-tune this design idea and improve it. But also feel free to submit this design with more substantial changes you think should be considered.
2. Modify your designs
You are welcome to modify your previous designs to perhaps match more closely with my latest requirements and preferences.
3. Stunning new designs
I also encourage you to submit totally new creative designs you think I should consider in relation to my design brief. I have learnt it is important to always keep an open mind to ultimately achieve the best result. I’m even happy for you to break some of my ‘logo requirements’ listed above if you think there is good reason to do so (eg different colors). Be creative and please explain your reasons for any new modifications or features of your innovative designs.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte