Cómo Monicahporte comenzó su viaje en logo y página web
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿Cuál es el eslogan de tu compañía?
Mini Belties / Mini Beltie Stud
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
The company breeds high-quality, boutique, stud, miniature cattle for sale to other cattle breeders. The logo and website should convey a sophisticated, professional cattle breeder that is committed to breeding high quality animals. This is still a niche industry in Australia so the brand should have reflect this.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
We are looking for a memorable, timeless and versatile logo which represents a sophisticated cattle breeder in regional Australia. The logo should be classy and conservative.
It should incorporate an image of a FEMALE miniature galloway (i.e.: a black cow with a white band around its belly - please see attached images - the last one is a cow). This can be representative rather than realistic (please see attached images of "shadow" animals. The miniature cattle are generally called down versions of standard cattle although they have proportionally shorter legs.
Ideally,the image of the animal should be side on, with the head turned towards the viewer.
We particularly like the layout of the attached equestrian club logo and feel this would be a suitable format for our logo as well.
Colours are completely open to the designer although we would like to avoid yellow.
We have attached some samples of logos/ images that appeal to us.
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu logo and hosted website?
The website should reflect the same style and sophistication of the logo but with an obvious agricultural theme.
The aim of the site is to promote the miniature galloway breed as a viable boutique stock and to educate and inform other farmers about the breed as well as showcase those that we have for sale.
Images should be of rolling, lush landscapes (of the New England region in New South Wales, Australia) and black, miniature belted galloway. Stock photography is fine for general pages but the client will provide specific images of their own cattle for relevant pages.
Plantillas de Jimdo a explorar
Descripciones de páginas
The following pages should be included in the website:
- Home page: we would like a feature image across the top followed by introductory text outlining who we are / what we do. We would also like a link from this page to "About Mini Belties" page.
- Our Cattle: we would like a page which looks the same as this:http://ascotcattle.com.au/sires/ and allows us to give details or each breeding animal.
- Cattle for sale: again, similar to this pagehttp://ascotcattle.com.au/semen-available/ which allows us to list (and update easily) each animal for sale as well as apply "sold" stickers to the image.
- News & Events: a blog page or similar that allows regular updates in the form of an image and text.
- Contact Us: which has contact details (Email / physical address/ phone and map)
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte