I would like this design to look similar to an old WWII poster. A person that isn’t in design would call this format very cartoon/graphic style looking…but with serious content. This is purposeful since this watch brand’s fame was during WWII.
• I am not sure on sizing, but would like to see it be as big as a magazine page.
• I would like the ad to consist of a lone aviator/pilot standing near the side of a B-25 Mitchell WWII plane, as if he was about to take off on a mission. Standing on the tarmac/airfield.
• The pilots back is turned towards the viewer and is close to the foreground of the ad. He is wearing a leather flight jacket with a rugged blood chit attached to the back of his jacket, (see WWII flight uniform and blood chit image). The pilot isn’t too far away. I would like the the blood chit to be visible.
• I would like the pilot looking down at his wrist, setting or winding his watch. Maybe a profile shot, with more back turned toward the viewer.
• On the side of the ad, I would like the plane (front end of a B-17 or B-25) to be sitting on the tarmac, close enough to the pilot to say this is the pilot’s specific plane. It could have nose art (made up from your talents and research)
• The scene is early in the morning. I would like palm trees somewhere on the ad (Pacific War). Other planes could be in the air as well, small in detail. A out building could be present if it doesn't detract from the ad.
• The bottom of the ad should have an inch to inch and half of space to add the Jardur logo, other writing and other images for placement.
• Please provide a space at the middle/top part of the ad, just in case I need to place something here like the Jardur name or logo.
That is it...so far