We're looking for new printed beer menu templates/themes. We want all designs to be easy to read/scan, but we'd like a wide breadth of design styles, from conservative/classic to highly stylized/eccentric. As long as it's easy to read/scan, we're open to it.
The print menu design should include:
• Header (business name, logo) could also include info about a special / happy hour, social media handles
• Menu section headers. It's helpful to think of the sections as coming at two different levels: 1. Businesses list “On Tap,” and “Bottles,” “Cans,” “Wines,” “Cocktails,” etc. (businesses can also create custom menu sections). 2. Within those sections, businesses often choose to group their beers by beer flavor/style (Hoppy, Crisp and Bright, etc.). These section and sub-section headers are important.
• Within each section is a list of beers. Each beer listing includes beer name, style, ABV, location of Brewery, beer description, and serving type/size/price. Some beers are offered in multiple serving types/sizes. Most businesses choose to include all beer info, but some elect to not include the beer description or brewery location.
• Footer (includes when the menu was updated and can include info about a special / happy hour, social media handles, etc.)
A few things to keep in mind:
• Menus can be 1, 2, or 3 columns layouts
• Designs should assume dimensions of 8.5 x 11