The Featseo app is based on 4 main modules/sections described below :
1) Feed/flux, which is the home section. It display all the notifications, news, articles and acts as a summary for the connected user (next events, ...).
2) Agenda which contains the list of all the previous and next events of the connected user. This list is displayed as a planning.
3) Social section, which contains the list of all users and groups linked to the connected user. A "search" icon allows the connected user to search new persons or groups on Featseo.
4) The club section, which displays (as a map or as a list) all the sporting clubs or schools matching the criteria (around the position of the connected user by default).
Here, I would like you to design 5 of the app screens :
SCREEN 1 : The FEED screen
As described above, when connecting to the application, a user is welcomed on this screen. It displays :
- the name and picture of the connected user
- the number of upcoming events for the connected user
- icon of the sports of the connected user
- a button to access the profile settings
- the list of notifications, press articles, displayed chronologically. A notification can include one or two buttons to allow the user to react quickly to a notification.
SCREEN 2 : The AGENDA screen
This screen must be really ergonomic. Its purpose is to give to the connected user a planning view of his next events. However, if he scroll back, he can also see his previous events. If the connected user ask for an event, this event can be in a "waiting confirmation" status. Also, if the connected user is member of a club for example, he can be invited for some events. In this way, he must be able to quickly accept or decline the invitation. When arriving on this screen, the next events are shown. However, the user must be able to move the timeline very quickly to go in the past or in the future (it can be a calendar widget to change months for example). From this screen, the user can navigate to these other screens :
- create a new event
- search an existing event
Main arguments of an event are :
- Event name
- Date (time)
- Associated sport (can be several)
- Recommended level (beginner, intermediate, advanced, all levels..)
- Event status (confirmed? waiting confirmation? cancelled? finished?)
- Pic of the event (optionnal)
Full list of arguments is available attached.
SCREEN 3 : The EVENT DETAILS screen
This screen is the detail page of an event. All the event arguments listed attached must be shown here.
A link to the list of members and a discussion module must be linked from this screen (it can be on another tab for example). From this screen, the user can :
- register for this event if he is not already
- cancel his registration
- Tag/Mark this event (if tagged, the event is displayed in the agenda but the status stay to "not registered".
- Share this event outside of the application (link to other apps)
- Invite other persons in the application
If the connected user is the creator of the event, he must have a link to edit this event.
SCREEN 4 : The CREATE A NEW EVENT screen
If this screen must be split into several screens, I would like you to design the most representative one. This module allows the user to create a new event on the application. The form must match the list of arguments of an event.
SCREEN 5 : The SEARCH EVENT screen
This screen allows the user to search a existing event on the Featseo database. He must be able to use the following filters :
- Date, time
The results must be displayed on a map or as a list, depending on the user's choice.