We are looking for a designer to design the visual look for our next high quality game Unblock FRVR. The game is going to be played on both web and mobile.
*Our native resolution is iPad Pro at height: 2732px, width: 2048px, or width: 2732px, height: 2048px.
*The game is a single screen game (see screenshot).
*You can play an early demo of the game here (Please ignore the existing graphics): http://cdn.frvr.com/beta/unblock/01/
*These elements in the scene should be designed:
- The Red block, which does not have to be red, but only be clearly distinguishable from the other blocks.
- Normal block 2 long.
- Normal block 3 long.
- Background tiles inside the board.
- Walls around the board.
- The exit.
- 4 background designs behind the game, in different color schemes.
- Text area for displaying the number of moves used.
- The background should be resizable, allowing it to fill any screen area, imagine resizing the browser window to any size. Different elements on the backgrounds can be centered or anchored to corners.
*Vector based graphics/scalable graphics are preferred. Again the game is played in both portrait and landscape.
*Naturally the assets should work well together in a game.
*Feel free to be creative.