1. User can alter view of advertisements and events based on a combination of two regions and selected criteria.
2. User can view/create micro events whereby other users can confirm attendance, post pics of event proceedings, rate the event, Chat with other users, create WhatsApp style chat groups.
We are seeking an experienced designer to help us come up with the overall UX for our iOS/Android app by designing key screens:
First Time Account Creation Screen:
1. First stage the user must input a username, Email and Mobile phone Number.
2. Second stage user must select location (country + city), optional profile photo and optional view preferences (what type of advertisements they want to see, what type of events they want to see).
Home (Landing) Screen:
1. Home screen shows the most recent events based on the users location or selected preferences
2. A settings / profile icon should always be visible to allow the user to change their profile settings, location or other individual criteria.
3. Each event or advertisement must have an options to Like, Share the post. This should be similar to the Like and Share options in Instagram and Facebook. All user can see the number of likes and shares on each event / advertisement post.
4. Users can share event / advertisement posts with other users in their contact lists, or groups they are members of.
5. Entries that are advertisements should be large images tiles as these will be paid entries. Events that are paid entries will also use larger tiles. Free event posts will use smaller tiles.
6. In addition to vertical screen scrolling, small tiles for events (not advertisements) should allow for carousel type horizontal scrolling.
Event Creation Screen:
1. A screen is need for users to create individual events.
2. Individual events must include event name, location, organizers, age grouping, text description of the event and an optional photo.
1. This screen provides a WhatsApp / Kakao Talk type chat functionality. This interface should follow the same color theme as the other app screens, however we are very open to a more cutting edge chat interface.
2. User can chat with other uses that are in their address book, create groups, send voice notes, insert file attachments to individual user or group.
3. User can make voice / video calls (Kakao Talk style) with other users.
1. Here the user can modify their account settings such as profile name, profile photo, location, group memberships and events/advertisement view criteria.