The editor page is basically a page for editing posts. Think of a Wordpress page editor screen.
TOP OBJECTIVE: Forms & Buttons
My main goal with this contest is to nail down Form fields and buttons for use across the whole site.
- Red, Blue, Green and Gold buttons (Like logo's 4 colors, though don't have to use those exact colors)
- Dropdowns, Input boxes, textareas/multiline text boxes, labels, checkboxes etc.
- Form field validation (red when invalid value, green when valid etc)
Common fields for all posts.
- Post Title
- Privacy Setting (Public, Private, Phourus)
RICH TEXT EDITOR
Posts can be full articles complete with formatting options.
- Heading/paragraph options (Heading 1, Heading 2, Heading 3, Paragraph)
- Ordered and Unordered Lists
- Left, Right, Center, Justify alignment options
Users should be able to pick one of the following post types. Please include the description somehow.
1. Blog: General Post type, start here if you dont know what to choose
2. Event: Virtual or real-world event
3. Subject: Share your knowledge or expertise with the community on a variety of Subjects
4. Question: Need help or clarification on a topic? Get help with a Question
5. Debate: Get the discussion started with a local, county, state, national or international-level Debate
6. Quote: Has someone else already described how you feel? Post their Quote here
7. Belief: Tell us more about your Belief on something dear to you
Each Post Type has it’s associated Meta Fields. Just use “Blogs” as the default type, and use the following Meta Fields:
- Element (World, Mind, Voice, Self)
- Positive checkbox (Determines whether or not the Post is a feel-good ‘positive’ article or not)
- Ability to add/remove tags
- Ability to add/edit/remove tags
- “Back to List” button should bring user to a list of their posts
- Add New Post
- Update Post
- Remove Post
- Back to List