We are looking for a designer to design the visual look for our next high quality game Picross FRVR. The game is going to be played on both web and mobile.
* We only need the game scene, not the menu.
Our native resolution is iPad Pro at height: 2732px, width: 2048px, or width: 2732px, height: 2048px.
You can play an early demo of the game here:
Please ignore the existing graphics and play through the tutorial to learn how the game works.
Please note that the game board can have different dimensions.
These elements in the scene should be designed:
* The game board.
* A clicked tile.
* A wrongly clicked tile. (one of three stars are lost each wrongly clicked tile)
* The lives indicator. (Starting with 3 stars, one is lost each mistake, and the game ends if 3 mistakes are made)
* Glow/Effect for animation when a line that is completed.
* The background behind the game, at least 4 variations.
* The background should be resizable, allowing it to fill any screen area, imagine resizing the browser window to any size. Different elements on the backgrounds can be centered or anchored to corners.
Vector based graphics/scalable graphics are preferred. Again the game is played in both portrait and landscape.
Naturally the assets should work well together in a game, and should be originally made by you.