Please see this video of the current app: https://streamable.com/c54r8
The above video represents a proof of concept I built for the app a couple of years back. The design is undesirable, but it provides a good baseline to see some of the necessary functionality.
Like most games, there are various sections. The users will need access to their inventory, they will need to be able to browse lists of other users, chat, get notifications and perform other actions.
Since many of the screens will follow a core design pattern, the goal of this contest is to establish both the visual style (UI) and the layout (more UX there).
Elements that are necessary:
* The user should be able to see some general stats at a glance: Energy, Nerve, Stamina (icons to the right of the avatar in the video).
* They should also be able to see their cash and current favor count (premium currency)
* Quick access to mail and alerts
* The current prison the player is in. This is important as a quick way to get to the prison overview map and explore (not seen in the video)
Beyond that, the design is pretty flexible. As you can see in the video, there are many layers of screens, so how to navigate it all will be part of the UX/UI design here.
With the above in mind, I ask that designers lay out their design ideas for the following screens, which should give us a good baseline to start from. Each screen should include the overall UI showing the necessary elements from above and whatever menu access is conceived.
* Inventory screen that allows the users to view their items, drugs and items that are in their backpack. Please see the video for how this should work. (visible at the beginning of the video)
* Chat screen where users can... well, chat (visible at 1:42 in the video)
* User profile screen (visible at 1:31 in the concept video)
This app will be both Android and iOS, but will use a unified design/UI across both, so no need to design for both.
Feel free to browse the current game at prisonblock.com for inspiration. The design for the app will also likely be used for a future responsive design for the website as well.
Sample item images have been uploaded for use in the design.
Once a designer is selected, please be available for 1-to-1 projects for the remaining screens.
Deliverable to be an Adobe XD file