Other than common views like splashscreen, login, signup, forgot pass, and tour; it will be a 5 tab iOS application.
The 5 tabs are the following:
1. A feed like view with the items int the shopper as tiles or cards. When an item is click the user is taken to the item view that has a picture, title, description price, what isle it is located and the discount
2. a Map view that shows the supermarkets in the chain and once one is selected it shows a maps of the isles and a bried list of what can be found in each isle
3. a camera tab where the user can upload a photo with a receipt so as to evidence what he/she bought in the supermarket. This view contains previos photos that have been taken and the status of recognition by the system (error, accepted, processing)
4. A shopping list view with a search bar and a list of the items.
5. a Profile View where the user can change his/her information, change push notification and location settings, see terms and conditions, link social media accounts, share the app, and logout.