Attached wireframe to show all objects/functionality that should appear
- very open to structure and layout.
- Very open to use icons instead of words to indicate actions (example - instead of using maps have a map icon and list icon)
Page 1: See location view plus scrolled down version of location view:
- Open to global navigation across top or bottom (like My Disney Experience - Walt Disney World).
Very open to navigational layout options so long as they include everything in the wireframe:
Toggle between Map/List View (currently top left of Wireframe)
Search: Next to Map
"what's it like" section - this is to be represented by an easy to view icon which will be defined. Use up to 3 icons created on page 2 as described below.
- "can I get in" section: this could be a slider or some other way to indicate number of minutes to get in. Open to all options to indicate time (ex - slider, wheel, input box, timer, etc...). See slider attached as possible example.
- "what's being said" section is a running list of comments
Button to submit rating
Main Navigation across app: Currently at bottom but would be open to across top or other creative way. The options need to be: Filter (F), Find Me (Pin/Logo), Settings (S). Settings could be a slide menu with the 3 line menu option/navicon if that works.
Page 2: Pop-up View (Rating) + Scrolled Down Version:
- This pops up after the button to rate on page 1 (location view) is selected
- These icons are multi-select (as indicated by check marks by each)
"scene" section - Icons:
- Hot Spot/Party Central (indicates fun/party)
- Ghost Town (indicates very few people)
- Meat Market
- Family Friendly
- Sausage Fest
- Girls Night Out
- Big Game
- Live Music
- Dance Club/Party
"wait time" section - Directly underneath icons is the ability to indicate wait time currently shown as a slider but we are open to other indicators that should indicate no crowd to very crowded - see attached slider as a possible example).
"add some deets" section - Comments box