We are looking for an app screen that will allow users to review 5 categories for an item The 5 categories are:
- Time (in minutes) - This should be the primary focal point in addition to the location (similar to how temperature and city location is focus for weather apps even though they have other data elements)
- Fun (rating can be one of the following: Party, Chill, Dead)
- Age (family, 20's, 30's 40's)
- Gender (boy/girl ratio)
- Entertainment (live music)
An item/location will contain basic information such as a name, address and phone # which needs to be listed and obvious to the user
Each category above (time, fun, age, gender, entertainment) needs to be obvious that it is clickable/editable which in the future will open up another screen. These pop ups will be designed din the next phase.
There are 2 approaches you can take:
1 - Treat the interface similar to a weather forecast with the various categories being rated inside of each category
2 - Treat the interface similar to an infographic look and feel for the various category layouts
Feel free to use icons or other indicators to show how each category rates within the options in parentheses above.
Some interface characteristics to build in:
- We need the ability to search.
- We need the ability to flip to a map view from this screen
- we will have 3 icons across the bottom as global navigation which will be: 1 - Filter, 2 - Locate Me (logo), 3 - Settings
- There will be comments/discussion area beneath all of the category ratings and above the global navigation icons in a conversation type format with the ability to "add a comment"
- we like lower case as is in the logo/tagline for text