- Shows a horizontal list of menu items.
- There are two categories: recommend it menu items and history of recent menu items.
- In the list of the menu items users can see the picture, name, calories and amount of salt.
- On the top there are two search inputs. One for menu items and another one for restaurant search.
- At the bottom there is a navigation bar.
- Shows area search input, ingredients search input, search by tags
- Section of tags to choose from.
- By clicking the search tag the user can see a small explanation of the tag at the bottom of the screen.
- After submitting the search a list of cards with the photo, name of store, name of the menu item, calories, amount of salt, favorite button and add button.
- Restaurant Search:
- Inside the input there is an icon of GPS to search by distance.
- Show a list of restaurants
- Results to be displayed: name of the restaurant, distance, number of times that user visit the restaurant and the last time of visit.
- A background image of the restaurant with a name will be display.
- List of menu items.
- You can see a picture of the menu items.
- Bottom drawer that show distance and working hours.
- Swiping up the bottom of the drawer will show more information like the address, phone number and holidays and a map with the current location of the user and the location of the restaurant.
Menu Item Screen
Information to show:
- Photo · Plus button · Favorite button · Cuisine name · Calories · Salinity · Effect tag · Store name · Nutritional value · Food ingredients · Distance to restaurant ·business hours· Swipe up to reveal the map · Display restaurant details
- Scroll down you can see nutrients and food ingredients
- Details of the nutritional value of the menu item
- The nutrition graph can be switched between radar chart and bar chart
- Nutrients indicate baseline and intake
- Display ingredients in descending order
- Swipe up, to see distance · holidays, map and · restaurant detailed information
Meal Record Screen
- You can register the menu that the user ate from the menu item search (result) or menu item screen.
- Is like a shopping cart, save it in the cart and open the record screen (left figure)
- Form: Date and time of meal, store location, menu item list, comments and stars.
- User can change the date and time
- You can see the total nutrition in a radar chart.
Meal History Screen
- Information will be display in a timeline sequence with the pictures that user took, menu items with the total of calories and comments.
- Nutrition graph
- The graph is displayed as a radar chart / bar graph and can be compared with the reference amount
- Deficient nutrient
- Display a list of shortage nutrients; display a symptom tag at the bottom of the screen to compensate for the deficiency, so that you can go to the menu search immediately.
- The calendar is displayed modally
- The calendar will show something on the day the user records the meal.
- User can see some analytics at the bottom. Money spend, number of times eating outside, etc.
I would like to get design of pages as follows:
1. Home Screen
2. Menu Item Search Screen
3. Menu Item Screen
4. Meal Record Screen
5. Meal History Screen