Upon startup the user is presented with a search panel containing the following controls:
- A text field to enter the location (city/town/area) to search nearby locations
- A checkbox to search for locations without entry fee (when checked)
- A slide to set an upper and lower bound for user ratings
- A button to initiate the search.
After hitting the search button the user will be presented with map showing the nearby locations and a panel containing location details. The panel is partially hidden and can slide up to reveal additional information.
The panel contains the following controls:
- An icon denoting the type of entertainment (petting zoo, ice cream bar, etc.)
- A user rating button
- A button to start a navigation/routing function
- A text area or collection of fields containing the visiting address
- A rating button (the label indicated the user's own rating)
- A phone button to call plus label showing the phone number