This contest is to focus on the main screen / dashboard and store management screen.
The dashboard will contain various quick reports and access to stores, employees (users), Customers, Menus, and more. The dashboard should show various active states (like what employee is logged in, all employees currently clocked in, total sales for the day, etc).
The store management will allow the user to add new or edit / manage existing stores. These designs don't need to be in depth, as we plan to hire the winner for follow up work afterwards.
- This is a website, so design for a web site / web browser.
- Design for a width of 1366px.
- This is not a typical front end web design. This is a back end system where every user has already purchased the product. The design shouldn't be about upselling. Instead, it should be about a simple, clean, and intuitive interface that the customers can follow.
- The design needs to be extremely intuitive for potentially elderly or computer illiterate people.
- The design should also work well for touch screens.
- A design that scales to mobile will receive additional consideration.
Attached is a sample grid layout. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS AS YOUR BASIS FOR DESIGN. Someone asked for an example to clarify what this is for. Do NOT let the grid I uploaded dictate your design. The point of this contest is to find a creative design from a designer.
Logo fonts: The Zza is Kaleidos-Smooth and POS is Revelstroke Bold