We are looking for a hip, organized infographic to showcase the top 10 apps of the month. The design should be appealing, attractive, coherent, and fun. We want readers to get a clear and concise idea of the top 10 Android apps discovered on Drippler each month so that they will be excited about downloading them. We're aiming to get this infographic published on blogs and sites.
The color scheme should somewhat resemble the Drippler colors (blue, grey, white – please feel free to check out our website or download our free app for Android devices to get a better idea).
Here is the general layout of what we are looking for/what MUST be included in the infographic:
1.Title at the top: "Top 10 Android Apps Discovered on Drippler This Month"
2. A space somewhere at the top where we can briefly describe the infographic. Please use the following description: "The most popular apps of the month discovered by Drippler users! Each Android app featured on our list received a minimum of 4 stars on Google Play. Don't be shy – give 'em a try!"
3. Space to put an icon for each of the top 10 apps (see attached icon and please incorporate the provided icon into your design to use as a placeholder for all 10 apps)
4. We're going to need to a star rating for each app, so we'll need a design for a 4 star, 4.5 and 5 star rating (that's three different star rating designs). We're also going to incorporate the actual number next to the star as it is done on Google Play, for example if an app received 4.2, or 4.7 stars, we're going to write it next to the star rating (you can check out Google Play for a better idea)
5. A place for a QR code for each of the apps (please see attached images and incorporate the provided QR image into your designs to use as a placeholder for all 10 apps)
6. Space to put (approx.) a 1-2 sentence description of each app: Use the following description for the example we've provided:
Description: "Let others see the world through your eyes with this fun, social, and easy to use app"
Again – this title and description should be used as a placeholder for all 10 apps
7. The bottom of the infographic should include our company name, Drippler, our logo (please use attached Drippler logo), a five star rating (4.8 stars in writing) our QR code (please use attached Drippler QR code), and a place to put a brief description of what Drippler does "Drippler is the ultimate source for mobile users, helping you make the most of your mobile devices! Drippler automatically detects your device and keeps you updated about your device including rumors, usage tips & manuals, software updates, tech-support, apps & games, accessories and more."
Tip: Feel free to incorporate the Android symbol (including the official green Android guy) into your designs